CareersJoin Us As We Revolutionize Separation Technologies.
The Spirit Behind Solecta
Do you want to help make a big impact in the world?
Then you’re a great fit!
Our team is committed to playing an impactful role in the development of novel and critical separation technologies that directly support the improvement of the lives of an expanding world population.
Making Your Mark
Every one of our career opportunities plays a critical role in the success of our company. We’re looking for exceptional individuals with brains, grit and heart – who want to achieve great things.
Let’s do great things together.
Win as a Team
Dare to Shape the Future
Strive for Excellence
We Value Each Other
We Are Always Learning and Growing
What’s It Like Working At Solecta?
Be part of a high energy, fast-paced work environment that is challenging and team oriented.
How We Work
Work with a company that has a clear purpose and focuses on initiatives that will have meaningful impact on a global scale.
Join us while we revolutionize the membrane separations space and position ourselves for a clear market leadership role.
Tools of the Trade
Use proven engineering and process optimization approaches to ensure we provide the highest quality products and services.
To support the manufacturing of company products by completing production processes with direction and supervision. To support a highly empowered, world-class team to deliver excellent safety, quality, delivery and efficiency results. To assist in the continuous improvement of production processes.
- Meets safety, quality, productivity, and efficiency standards.
- Follows documented standard work instructions and procedures.
- Runs and sets up processes and equipment.
- Performs product inspection.
- Collects data from process and completes paperwork with production information.
- Uses computer to collect required production data.
- Supports 5S in assigned production area.
- Reads and understands information and ideas presented in writing.
- Communicates information and ideas clearly.
- Assists production continuous improvement efforts.
- Performs work as assigned by supervisor/lead.
- Performs simple equipment maintenance.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Assists with troubleshooting, and in resolving machine issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Highly Dependable with ability to report on-time to start of company working shifts.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand for long periods.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be available to work extended hours and occasional weekends when necessary.
- Must be willing to learn multiple responsibilities throughout the plant.
- Physical dexterity.
- Mathematical Skills (add, subtract, multiply, & divide quickly and correctly).
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word & Email).
- Experience working in Production/Manufacturing environment.
- Experience with assembly/equipment/automated manufacturing.
- Experience in Membrane Filtration industry.
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge.
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Forklift certification.
- Netsuite experience.
The Senior Buyer/Planner purchases inventory, consumables, and services in accordance with company policies. The Senior Buyer/Planner ensures all needs of the facility are purchased so that the business can run efficiently with minimal downtime while seeking that the best value and shortest lead time is received on all purchases.
- Performs the function of Demand and Material planning for production materials, both within and outside of an MRP environment
- Maintains direct materials planning report based on input from S&OP to drive PO as needed.
- Anticipates and communicates potential problems and quickly develops and executes mitigation plan.
- Monitors PO’s ETA’s and uses all resources available to ensure on time delivery of PO’s whenever possible. Updates PO’s requestor(s) with changes to ETA.
- Maintains vendor relationships ensuring best pricing and order preference is received.
- Supports year-over-year cost reduction targets with planned and/or spot negotiations.
- Assists in sourcing effort to find best fit suppliers to support cost, quality and technical requirements.
- Issues Request for Quotations (RfQs) and analyzes commercial terms, as needed.
- Participates in supplier audits, scoring performance, and certification visits with Quality
- Manages / orders for both direct and indirect material needs, including office products and R&D suppliers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Five years or more experience in Purchasing/Planning function in manufacturing environment required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or equivalent discipline, preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of materials management concepts, principals and Material Requisition Planning model.
- Solid working experience in negotiating contracts and developing viable inventory management strategies and systems, including understanding terms and conditions within contracts.
- Ability to influence peers, less-experienced staff and senior management with data interpretation, presentation skills and other means of communication.
- Self-motivated with exceptional organizational skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and enterprise.
Solecta is an exciting early-stage, high-tech company focused on using its deep membrane technology, robust element designs, and applications know-how to solve in-process separations challenges for large, well-respected industrial companies. The company is backed by True North Venture Partners, an investing firm that specializes in commercializing and scaling disruptive innovations in clean water, clean energy and sustainable manufacturing.
The Test Development Engineer will design, develop and implement manual, semi-automated, and fully automatic test equipment and test programs for design verification and production testing. This will include mechanical, electrical, and fluid systems.This role will include developing, maintaining, and supporting all test equipment and test procedures.
- Specify and design new verification and production test equipment by understanding existing and new products and processes.
- Create test design documentation including test instructions, specifications, drawings, verification plans, and support plans.
- Become proficient in existing verification and production tests and test equipment in order to provide support and sustain and drive improvements as needed.
- Work closely with the Quality & Reliability, R&D, Process Engineering, Equipment Engineering, Maintenance, and Operations teams.
- Provide technical support to Quality & Reliability and Operations operators including hands-on operator training and fault recovery.
- Contribute to project plans by providing scope, resource, and schedule estimates.
- Coordinate with and manage suppliers and contractors to implement design verification and production testing.
- Manage own time and assigned resources to meet objectives.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field.
- 5 years experience in test development.
- Proven track record in the complete test development life cycle including requirements, specification, design, implementation, support, and sustaining/improvement.
- Experience in developing tests for manual, semi-automatic, and automatic execution.
- Experience in technical documentation and developing standard work instructions.
- Experience in developing test support including daily maintenance, preventive maintenance, spares management, consumables management, calibration, and general lab layout and flow.
- Experience working with and managing suppliers and contractors.
- Experienced with:
• Electro-mechanical, pumps, and fluid systems
• Metrology devices and methods
• Test stand and test fixture design and build.
• Design Tools – AutoCad, Solid Works, etc.
• PLC – Allen Bradley / RS Logix, Siemens, etc.
• HMI – FactoryTalk, Siemens, Cmore, Indusoft, etc.
• Controls – pneumatic, fluid, electronic, PID, etc.
• Control Panel design.
• Specialized instruments – vision systems, etc.
• Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge / experience in reliability test and accelerated life test methods.
- Relevant certifications.
- Knowledge / experience in data capture, analysis, and interpretation including Design of Experiments, Process Capability and Process Control.
- Knowledge / experience in Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, 5S, TPM, etc.
- Able to work well across disciplines and departments.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, efficient, and able to work autonomously.
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced start up environment.
This is a unique opportunity to work with world-class teammates and make a meaningful impact on the success of Solecta and the clients that we serve. It’s a great place to work – the enthusiasm is contagious and I’ve had more opportunity than ever to develop and enhance new skills. The future is bright at Solecta.
– Marc, Client Development Executive
Join Our Team
We are always looking for talented, driven individuals to join our team. Apply today.