INTERESTED IN BECOMING PART OF OUR TEAM?
- Production Operator
To support the manufacturing of company products by completing production processes with direction and supervision. To support a highly empowered, world-class team to deliver excellent safety, quality, delivery and efficiency results. To assist in the continuous improvement of production processes.
- Meets safety, quality, productivity, and efficiency standards.
- Follows documented standard work instructions and procedures.
- Runs and sets up processes and equipment.
- Performs product inspection.
- Collects data from process and completes paperwork with production information.
- Has ability to use computer to collect required production data.
- Supports 5S in assigned production area.
- Reads and understands information and ideas presented in writing.
- Communicates information and ideas clearly.
- Assists production continuous improvement efforts.
- Performs work as assigned by supervisor/lead.
- Performs simple equipment maintenance.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Assists troubleshooting, resolving, repairing and reporting fixtures and machines issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience working in Production/Manufacturing environment
- Highly Dependable with ability to report on-time to start of company working shifts
- The ability to read and write at a level necessary for successful job performance
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to lift 50lbs and stand for long periods.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word and Net Suite).
- Experience with assembly/equipment/automated manufacturing.
- Must be available to work extended hours and occasional weekends when necessary
- Must be willing to learn multiple responsibilities throughout the plant
- Experience in Membrane Filtration industry.
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Forklift certification a plus
WHAT'S IT LIKE WORKING AT SOLECTA?
Be part of a high energy, fast-paced work environment that is challenging and team oriented.
How we Work
Work with a company who has a clear purpose and focused initiatives that will have meaningful impact on a global scale.
Tools of the Trade
Utilize a powerful set of engineering tools that will enable us to create transformative capabilities in our technologies.
Join us while we revolutionize the membrane separations space and position ourselves for a clear market leadership role.