INTERESTED IN BECOMING PART OF OUR TEAM?
- IT Technician - Part-Time
The IT Technician is responsible for providing technical support to onsite and remote computer users. The person in this position will be required to triage, troubleshoot and resolve IT related issues in a timely manner as well provide support to the IT department administrative functions. The person in this role must be detail-oriented, organized, and possess strong technical knowledge and excellent customer service skills.
- Provide technical assistance for incoming support requests and issues related to end-user computer hardware, software, networking, and phone.
- Track and maintain a record of support requests through completion.
- Elevate complex technical issues to appropriate vendors or resources. Track progress and follow up as required to ensure timely resolution.
- Install hardware and software to company specifications.
- Troubleshoot software issues, mostly related to Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Order, setup, and maintain computer, network, phone, and conference room equipment.
- Order and maintain software and software licensing.
- Maintain IT supplies inventory.
- Maintain IT security configuration and backup systems.
- Document IT processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of IT technical or help desk support experience, required.
- High School or GED, required
- Expertise with Microsoft operating systems and applications such as Office 365.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft user account administration, networking and IT security protocols.
- Approachable, cooperative style with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral/written communication and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Self-motivated, efficient, and able to work autonomously.
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Must be able to lift desktops, laptops, monitors, printers and other IT related equipment.
- Production Operator
To support the manufacturing of company products by completing production processes with direction and supervision. To support a highly empowered, world-class team to deliver excellent safety, quality, delivery and efficiency results. To assist in the continuous improvement of production processes.
- Meets safety, quality, productivity, and efficiency standards.
- Follows documented standard work instructions and procedures.
- Runs and sets up processes and equipment.
- Performs product inspection.
- Collects data from process and completes paperwork with production information.
- Has ability to use computer to collect required production data.
- Supports 5S in assigned production area.
- Reads and understands information and ideas presented in writing.
- Communicates information and ideas clearly.
- Assists production continuous improvement efforts.
- Performs work as assigned by supervisor/lead.
- Performs simple equipment maintenance.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Assists troubleshooting, resolving, repairing and reporting fixtures and machines issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience working in Production/Manufacturing environment
- Highly Dependable with ability to report on-time to start of company working shifts
- The ability to read and write at a level necessary for successful job performance
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to lift 50lbs and stand for long periods.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word and Net Suite).
- Experience with assembly/equipment/automated manufacturing.
- Must be available to work extended hours and occasional weekends when necessary
- Must be willing to learn multiple responsibilities throughout the plant
- Experience in Membrane Filtration industry.
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Forklift certification a plus
WHAT'S IT LIKE WORKING AT SOLECTA?
Be part of a high energy, fast-paced work environment that is challenging and team oriented.
How we Work
Work with a company who has a clear purpose and focused initiatives that will have meaningful impact on a global scale.
Tools of the Trade
Utilize a powerful set of engineering tools that will enable us to create transformative capabilities in our technologies.
Join us while we revolutionize the membrane separations space and position ourselves for a clear market leadership role.