INTERESTED IN BECOMING PART OF OUR TEAM?
- Equipment Maintenance Technician
Position Summary The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to safely install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment according to preventive maintenance systems and processes to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Comply with safety regulations and organize maintenance area following 5S standards.
- Repair, maintain, and Install production and facility equipment.
- Continuously improve maintenance processes and procedures.
- Perform preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Diagnose and resolve machine and equipment faults impacting production.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Plans for equipment.
- Work within a team to achieve company goals.
- Participate in writing and updating preventative maintenance and troubleshooting procedures.
- Read and interpret electrical schematics and manufactures documentation related to tool maintenance
- Identify and escalate issues to the Maintenance Supervisor affecting safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Understand manufacturing processes and key inputs / outputs of the manufacturing process.
- Research and write purchase orders for spare parts, hand tools, and equipment required for maintenance duties.
- Other tasks/duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in maintenance and/or facility maintenance.
- Experience with pneumatic, electrical, and mechanical equipment.
- Ability to use a wide variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment.
- Strong understanding of general and preventive maintenance processes and methods: TPM understanding preferred
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Good communication skills (both oral and written) and the ability to communicate through email (Outlook).
- Experience with PLC preferred.
- Experience with web handling equipment and fluid distribution systems (pumps, piping, etc.) preferred.
- Experience in welding and machining preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with shifting demands and priorities.
- The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles and may require the use of respirator PPE, moving mechanical parts, loud noise, and vibration.
- The position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouch, crawling, and climbing all day.
- Must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 lbs. (with help if required).
- Production Operator
To support the manufacturing of company products by completing production processes with direction and supervision. To support a highly empowered, world-class team to deliver excellent safety, quality, delivery and efficiency results. To assist in the continuous improvement of production processes.
- Meets safety, quality, productivity, and efficiency standards.
- Follows documented standard work instructions and procedures.
- Runs and sets up processes and equipment.
- Performs product inspection.
- Collects data from process and completes paperwork with production information.
- Has ability to use computer to collect required production data.
- Supports 5S in assigned production area.
- Reads and understands information and ideas presented in writing.
- Communicates information and ideas clearly.
- Assists production continuous improvement efforts.
- Performs work as assigned by supervisor/lead.
- Performs simple equipment maintenance.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Assists troubleshooting, resolving, repairing and reporting fixtures and machines issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience working in Production/Manufacturing environment
- Highly Dependable with ability to report on-time to start of company working shifts
- The ability to read and write at a level necessary for successful job performance
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to lift 50lbs and stand for long periods.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word and Net Suite).
- Experience with assembly/equipment/automated manufacturing.
- Must be available to work extended hours and occasional weekends when necessary
- Must be willing to learn multiple responsibilities throughout the plant
- Experience in Membrane Filtration industry.
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Forklift certification a plus
WHAT'S IT LIKE WORKING AT SOLECTA?
Be part of a high energy, fast-paced work environment that is challenging and team oriented.
How we Work
Work with a company who has a clear purpose and focused initiatives that will have meaningful impact on a global scale.
Tools of the Trade
Utilize a powerful set of engineering tools that will enable us to create transformative capabilities in our technologies.
Join us while we revolutionize the membrane separations space and position ourselves for a clear market leadership role.