INTERESTED IN BECOMING PART OF OUR TEAM?
- IT Technician – Part-Time
The IT Technician is responsible for providing technical support to onsite and remote computer users. This person in this position will be required to triage, troubleshoot and resolve IT related issues in a timely manner as well provide support to the IT department administrative functions. The person in this role must be detail-oriented, organized, and possess strong technical knowledge and excellent customer service skills.
- Provide technical assistance for incoming support requests and issues related to end-user computer hardware, software, networking, and phone.
- Track and maintain a record of support requests through completion.
- Elevate complex technical issues to appropriate vendors or resources. Track progress and follow up as required to ensure timely resolution.
- Install hardware and software to company specifications.
- Troubleshoot software issues, mostly related to Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Order, setup, and maintain computer, network, phone, and conference room equipment.
- Order and maintain software and software licensing.
- Maintain IT supplies inventory
- Document IT processes.
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- Minimum 2 years of IT technical or help desk support experience, required
- Expertise with Microsoft operating systems and applications such as Office 365
- Basic understanding of Microsoft user account administration, networking and IT security protocols.
- Approachable, cooperative style with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral/written communication and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Self-motivated, efficient, and able to work autonomously.
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Must be able to lift desktops, laptops, monitors, printers and other IT related equipment
- Perform other duties as required
- Part-time schedule is 4 days per week; 4 hours per day
- Membrane Manufacturing Manager
The Membrane Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for all aspects of multi shift membrane Manufacturing within the facility across all membrane product lines as well as safety, quality, meeting customer shipments on time and productivity. This includes driving strategic plans that ensure that Manufacturing goals are met in the most cost-effective manner and deliver expected financial results. The Membrane Manufacturing Manager is responsible for building a lean/continuous improvement culture and driving employee engagement and ownership.
- Direct membrane manufacturing team to ensure the timely delivery and right first-time execution of manufacturing operations to meet S/Q/D/C requirements.
- Ensure that all operations are always compliant with Solecta EHS standards and OSHA and EPA requirements.
- Ensure membrane manufacturing teams are adequately trained, knowledgeable and competent to perform all tasks requested.
- Build, maintain and motivate a multi skilled team capable of achieving all quality and productivity targets and output requirements to service customers with product on time – In Full and Right First Time.
- Partner with Engineering, R&D and Quality in the introduction of new products, processes and manufacturing equipment to drive productivity improvement and innovation.
- Ensure there are adequate communication processes in place to update the hourly workforce on quality, throughput, and company goals/status.
- Assist with short- and long-term resource and facility planning, and perform managerial duties as required, e.g. budgets, performance appraisals, etc.
- Promote and use continuous improvement tools in day to day operations and to drive the operational improvements in membrane manufacturing per plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science or a related field, Polymer/Chemical Engineering and Chemistry preferred.
- 5 years of manufacturing supervisory experience.
- Significant experience with chemical/process type manufacturing is essential.
- Empowering and positive leadership style, independent thinking, interpersonal and cross-functional skills, proven organizational, coordination and planning abilities
- Excellent analytical and technical problem-solving skills are essential.
- Expertise in TPS and/or Lean methodologies. Familiarity with Theory of Constraints a plus. Six sigma green belt certification a plus
- Firm, fair, and consistent approach to company policy and employee management.
- Knowledge and experience implementing manufacturing transformation using TPS and/or lean methodologies with demonstrated record of continuous improvement and building a culture of commitment and ownership.
- Knowledge of manufacturing planning and management of targeted inventory levels to support company objectives.
- Knowledge of ERP systems within manufacturing environment: (SAP, Oracle, Etc.).
- Knowledge of ISO 9001-2008 requirements and APQP process steps a plus
- Ability to “get the job done” and take responsibility for results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment
- Payroll Specialist – Part-Time
Reporting to the VP of Finance, the Part-Time Payroll Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all required payrolls are completed accurately and timely. This includes overseeing the end-to-end payroll process for Solecta ensuring accuracy, compliance with all regulatory agencies, and adherence to company HR policies. Incumbent also drives effective payroll processes throughout the organization while maintaining a high level of customer service to the employees and management of the Company.
- Oversee the full payroll cycle process including employee related data transactions, preparation and processing of payroll, auditing payroll transactions and results, and external tax/compliance reporting review for Solecta.
- Review unique, complex, or non-standard payroll payments or transactions that fall outside of regular payroll process or require special off-cycle processing, including but not limited to manual checks.
- Manage relationships with the payroll and timekeeping service partners, assess the level and value of services provided, and recommend changes or improvements as necessary.
- Conduct or oversee high level audit and reconciliation of periodic tax filings, payroll related bank transactions, and year end forms and resolve issues or discrepancies
- Work with HR and other appropriate management to control payroll and timekeeping policies and practices that ensure compliance while maximizing efficiency, cost benefit and customer service.
- Oversee and review payroll audit process, and identify opportunities to improve efficiencies, controls, or compliance concerns.
- Monthly reconciliation of benefits.
- Coordinate all calendar year end activities to ensure accurate and timely issuance of year-end statements and related payroll tax filing, ensuring compliance with State, Provincial and Federal Agencies.
- Support HR, Accounting, Legal and Finance Functional leaders.
- Maintain high level of customer service to Solecta and AquaHydrex employees, management and third party affiliates
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Advanced and thorough knowledge of Payroll regulations, processes, standards, best practices and controls.
- Thorough knowledge of Payroll tax filing requirements and ability to audit service provider tax filings, related reports and determine appropriate course of action to address errors or discrepancies.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to understand various deadlines and utilize resources to meet those deadlines.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including ability to manage sensitive or emotional situations with customers and coworkers in a professional manner.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and ADP software
- Solid understanding of and ability to enforce control procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of executive compensation, stock compensation and other various taxable fringe benefits.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 8 years payroll and payroll tax experience in a fast paced organization, and multi-tax state company.
- Experience with Payroll and Timekeeping software systems and vendor relationships desired, specifically ADP platforms including but not limited to:
- ADP Workforce
- Smart Compliance
- Statement of Deposit
- Forms 940 and 941
- Standard Reporting
- Custom Reporting
- Time & Attendance
- Time Off Management
- ADP Workforce
- Product Launch Leader
Solecta is searching for a Global Product Launch Leader to support our business needs.We are targeting industry leading service and support based on three value principles:client success, bottom-line focus and entrepreneurial partnership.The Global Product Launch Leader will work closely with the entire Commercial Team as well as the Technical and Operations Teams and have overarching responsibility for coordinating and managing the launch of new solutions for the organization.
Position Essential Functions:
As a key member of the Commercial Team, the Global Product Launch Leader will be required to:
- Lead and manage the new solution development Stage Gate Process through design, development, validation and launch to meet deliverables around timing, performance and revenue
- Design and develop detailed technical requirements and specifications documentation for all new product solutions
- Provide technical training and support for new product solutions through validation and launch
- Be the technical point of contact for a new product solutions and associated services for client care and technical training
- Deliver continuous product improvements through lessons learned from teams representing end user feedback, user stories, and data analytics
- Work closely with sales, marketing and technology to develop and implement the on-going innovation strategy for each market segment/product line
- Assist team in prioritization and achieving commercial deliverables across all projects to meet quarterly objectives
- Support R&D and Product Management by leading field demonstration activities such as data collection and data analysis
- Summarize performance data and present it to the rest of the leadership team as needed
- Help clients troubleshoot their systems and provide after-sales support
- Regularly scheduled travel is expected (~50%). It is anticipated that short-notice travel will occur from time to time. Most travel will be domestic, but the candidate must be able to travel internationally on occasion.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's or advanced degree required in Engineering or equivalent technical field
- Minimum 15 years of experience in product management, marketing or technical role/capacity required
- Experience in membrane separations
- Experience launching products and/or services required
- Experience creating and managing innovation processes (e.g. Stage Gate)
- Experience working with clients, suppliers and external technology development partners
- Strong analytical and technical skills with the ability to quickly understand the technical needs and opportunities in a given market segment and client site
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive cross-functional collaboration to achieve alignment, meet targets and ensure successful product launch
- Capable of working relatively independently with nominal direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Process experience in industrial membrane separations including day-to-day operations as well as the ability to understand upstream and downstream operations and their impact on the membrane system as plus
- Sales and/or business management experience a plus
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate a passion for Solecta and as such will work to inspire others to function at a high level
- Be an effective communicator of Solecta’s vision and mission to clients, partners and internal teams
- Challenge the status quo in the industry and within Solecta
- Be a problem solver with ability to work under pressure
- Must be a critical thinker and possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have strong influencing skills with the courage to confidently express an independent point of view
- Can keep pace in a fast moving and dynamic business environment
- Be interpersonally engaging at all levels to build rapport with clients and within the organization
WHAT'S IT LIKE WORKING AT SOLECTA?
Be part of a high energy, fast-paced work environment that is challenging and team oriented.
How we Work
Work with a company who has a clear purpose and focused initiatives that will have meaningful impact on a global scale.
Tools of the Trade
Utilize a powerful set of engineering tools that will enable us to create transformative capabilities in our technologies.
Join us while we revolutionize the membrane separations space and position ourselves for a clear market leadership role.